“Logos” are very trending right now. You probably heard once or twice that you shouldn’t wear items with big logos, but seems like fashion is changing, at least for now.
One of the styles that has been holding up for quite sometime, and that I believe will be trending along this year, is the Designer belt. That statement belt, that most times costs more than the rest of the whole outfit, should be the luxury statement accessory of your outfit.
One of the brands that has been making a huge hit this year and is one of the main brands to lead the trend of big logos is Gucci. This year it surpassed Burberry as most savvy luxury brand.
Another brand that I noticed had incredible growth is Philipp Plein. If you search for the hashtag #philippplein on Instagram, you will most likely find many “RichKids” wearing his products.
Don’t forget to watch:
So here it is, take a look at my favorite men’s designer belts I can recommend for you:
2. Philipp Plein ‘Chelsea’ belt
3. Versace classic Medusa belt
4. Burberry Horseferry check belt
5. Salvatore Ferragamo double Gancio punch hole belt
6. Saint Laurent ‘Monogram’ serpent belt
7. Alexander McQueen skull buckle belt
8. Prada Logo Plaque Leather Belt
9. Givenchy Star-Print Leather Belt
10. TOM FORD Reversible Grained-Leather Belt