I want to talk about one of the role models for me as a designer and person figure who inspires me a lot. Tom Ford and Daniel Craig. They both blend together and create this master piece which is James Bond. In my opinion, I don’t think any other designer would have nailed James Bond’s style like Tom Ford did. James Bond 007 is the reflection of Tom Ford’s style. One thing that always attracted me when watching the movies was that he was always elegant and classy even with a simple white shirt. And no one better than Tom Ford to keep that style. Every men who want’s to be a gentlemen needs to follow Bond’s steps and here we will show you some simple steps to “Get his Look “.
The first thing you will notice is the simplicity but quality of the suits that Daniel Craig has used for the last two movies Quantum of Solace and Skyfall. The single breasted suits seems never outdated and I think although he used many suits during the movie, he could have just used one suit and nobody would get bored with it. Tom Ford is very specific with the quality of his suits. You can really appreciate that in how he dressed Daniel Craig for the last two movies. Of course, it is not easy for us to drop $2,300 (£1,900) on a suit from Tom Ford like the one seen in here but we will go over with some details that will make you the closest to a secret service agent as possible. So hold on there!
1) If you can, you should get a tailor made suit for you. That way it will fit you perfectly.
2) I know a suit can get expensive but try to get the best quality suit as you can. Like I said, You can wear a suit many times and it will still look sharp and never gets boring. Think of it as an investment piece.
3) Add a pocket square to your suit. Did you ever pay attention to the pocket square in all Bond’s suits? Like you already realized, get a white pocket square to start.
4) Bond doesn’t go too crazy with his ties so look for darker, maybe a little texturized tie to match with your suit.
5) Always look for classy black shoes. I don’t see Bond wearing a brown shoe. Maybe there’s something about the director not wanting the public to pay attention to his lower body, not sure but whatever the reason is the guy looks sharp.
6) Invest in nice accessories. It is really important for you to buy a nice watch, sunglasses, cuff links, ties etc. In the movie Daniel Craig use Tom Ford Sunglasses ( similar here ) and a Omega Seamaster watch.
Did you like it ?! 🙂 Comment below